From: "Richard Davenport"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Friday January 15 2021 6:43:47PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Request for Information

Actors photo from my collection from the Story Of Mary Marlin

Inline image

Labor ipse voluptas

On Friday, January 15, 2021, 4:41:51 PM CST, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Thank you Barbara and Larry!  I am continually impressed by the depth of knowledge of the researchers in this group.  Sometimes I have hesitated to ask for help because I thought no one might respond.  But so many members contributed information and visuals to the article I just completed on "The 1965 Revival of Old-Time Radio" that I feel like it was a community effort.

Now that we have Senator Edwards to add to Joe and Mary Marlin that's almost enough to form a committee.  I am grateful to you both for the information.