Re: Request for Information

Larry Maupin

Thank you Rick.  I will save the articles and read them, but having submitted my article I do not want to overwhelm the editor with two more.

From: "Richard Davenport"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Saturday January 16 2021 11:47:43AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Request for Information

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10:45:24 AM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10:42:27 AM CST, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

Found this on ebay for sale...Note the info at the top...

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10:23:24 AM CST, B. J. Watkins <kinseyfan@...> wrote:

Senator Claghorn's first name was Beauregard. I never thought he was a real senator but rather had adopted the title of senator. When once asked what state he represented he had replied the Gulf of Mexico, south of Alabama. If you include him you might want to include Senator Ford on Can You Top This.

There's an audition program called The Fighting Senator who Dave Goldin describes as :
"The story of Jeff Tyler, State Senator from Oak Falls." He's the enemy of, "political corruption, fighter for good government, the safeguard of a free people." I don't know if this series was ever picked up.

Barbara