No program name is announced, although it's broadcast over the "Serial Network (DCA Productions[?]).

Cheers,

Pete

On Friday, February 5, 2021, 12:48:50 PM EST, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Thank you Pete!  I would never have thought to look under "AFRS," but your link leads right to the episodes.  This will let me get started on the article right away.

From: "peterjaybird via groups.io"
To: "OldTimeRadioResearchers@groups.io", "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Friday February 5 2021 11:57:56AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Radio Playhouse

Hi Larry,

It's listed under "AFRS Radio Playhouse"

Cheers,

Pete
On Friday, February 5, 2021, 10:45:38 AM EST, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Hello to everyone.  I just attempted to find "Radio Playhouse" in the OTRR Library collection and did not see it under the letter 'R'.  There is a newer way to search in which you type in the title, and when Walden first posted about the series several weeks ago that link was included and I found the series right away.

Will someone please post a link to the library collection that will allow me to locate the series by just typing in the title?

Thank you.