Destination Freedom - missing episodes

Brian Kavanaugh

I am inching closer to completing the initial work on a Destination Freedom maintained set and thought I'd make another call to see if anyone has the below episodes that are known to exist, but I don't currently have. If you have any of these, please let me know!

48-12-19 (25) Choir Girl from Philadelphia [Marian Anderson]
48-12-26 (26) Mike Rex [Willard Motley]
49-09-18 (62) Poet in Bronzeville [Gwendolyn Brooks]
49-10-30 (68) Keeper of the Dream [Captain Hugh Mulzac]
50-06-18 (94) The Case of the Congressman's Train Ride [Richard Westbrooks]
50-07-30 (100) The Knock-Kneed Man (repeat) [Crispus Attucks]

Attached is the log as it currently stands.

I am also looking for listeners for the so-called "patriotic format" episodes from the 1950 series (not connected to Richard Durham and the series name was used without his permission). This will involve making sure the episode is labeled correctly, evaluating the quality of the recording and, in some cases, choosing the best/most complete version from multiple copies. If you are interested in helping out, please let me know.