Frontier Town

Ryan Ellett

We are working on a quick update to our 2009 release of Frontier Town. Originally released in mp3, we've acquired the original .wav files that these programs were recorded in from transcriptions by the esteemed Randy Riddle. As the hobby gradually migrates to lossless formats, we want to re-release this set with .flac files instead of .mp3. I need five volunteers who are willing to take about ten episodes and compare the first couple minutes of episode 1 in .mp3 to episode 1 in .flac to make sure our numbering and naming remains accurate. You do not need to listen to entire episodes (though you might; I found this series more enjoyable than I expected), just enough to compare that the new flac version of an episode is the same number and name of the previous mp3 episode. Many hands will make quick work of this task that would take one person quite a while, probably.