From: Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io <brian@...>
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Mar 7, 2021 2:19 pm
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Destination Freedom - 2nd listeners needed #listeners-needed

Thanks Brian. I'll send you another batch (from the first series).

There are some of these that aren't in the greatest shape, but most of them are actually pretty decent.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 1:04 PM BrianWest2 via groups.io <BrianWest2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Brian,

I have listened to my batch of episodes. I had episodes 10-14 and they were all accurate in terms of title and story line. None of them cut short. The only issue I had was that episodes 11, 13 & 14 were scratchy sounding at the beginning and episodes 13-14 were scratchy again around the middle of the show. I may be picky, but that's what I heard. If you need more help I can take some more episodes.

Brian