Re: Destination Freedom - 2nd listeners needed #listeners-needed

BrianWest2@...

Brian,
To be clear, I wasn't complaining, I just meant that maybe other people wouldn't point it out, but I did because that's the way I heard them.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Mar 7, 2021 2:19 pm
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Destination Freedom - 2nd listeners needed #listeners-needed

Thanks Brian. I'll send you another batch (from the first series).

There are some of these that aren't in the greatest shape, but most of them are actually pretty decent.

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 1:04 PM BrianWest2 via groups.io <BrianWest2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Brian,

I have listened to my batch of episodes. I had episodes 10-14 and they were all accurate in terms of title and story line. None of them cut short. The only issue I had was that episodes 11, 13 & 14 were scratchy sounding at the beginning and episodes 13-14 were scratchy again around the middle of the show. I may be picky, but that's what I heard. If you need more help I can take some more episodes.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io <brian=briankavanaugh.com@groups.io>
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sun, Mar 7, 2021 1:28 pm
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Destination Freedom - 2nd listeners needed #listeners-needed

I have finished going through all the Destination Freedom episodes, and am in need of a second set of ears on them to make sure I haven't messed anything up. If you are interested in helping out, please contact me here or at brian@.... I have two people already listening to episodes from the 1950 series. This will be for the remaining episodes of that series, as well as all the ones from the 1948 series.

Attached is the current log. There are a number of revisions to the 1950 series, now that I've listened to them all and validated them against the other available logs and newspaper listings.

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.