Re: An Invitation To All Members

BrianWest2@...

Thanks Larry, sorry for the misspelling

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...>
To: 'main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Apr 3, 2021 4:04 pm
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] An Invitation To All Members

Thank you Brian.  I will look up the date and use the one that seems the most credible if I find more than one.  Many people would no doubt agree with you that it is one of "Escape's" best and most famous episodes.

Your paragraph is very descriptive and will be enjoyable to readers.  Any story set in a lonely lighthouse draws immediate interest, and I think Vincent Price was one of old-time radio's real stars.

I have your contribution slotted as number three for the June issue of Radio Recall.