From: "peterjaybird via groups.io"
To: "main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Monday April 5 2021 10:33:36AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] To All Members Who Have Submitted Favorite Episodes To Me

Hi Larry,

You can place me in New Haven, CT.

On a different note, David sent me a set of new material for verification. It includes 9 episodes of Big Sister (#008 - #014), and David suggests that these were 1965 rebroadcasts. But there's nothing in the audio that substantiates that they are not from the original series.

I know that you were involved with this show, so I'm wondering if you can help.  Do you have a source that contains 1965 radio logs?  The dates on this 1965  label scan appear to show 3/20 and 3/21 of 1967 (a Monday & Tuesday).

Cheers,

Pete

On Monday, April 5, 2021, 08:56:15 AM EDT, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Greetings to everyone.  The following is a list of everyone who has sent in a favorite episode so far.  There are 15 favorite episodes, and that is enough for a really nice column in the June issue of Radio Recall.  I am posting the list for three reasons.  One is that if you have submitted a favorite episode to me and your name is not on the list, please send it again and I will include it in the column.  The second is that I am placing an asterisk before the name of each person who has not given me his or her city and state of current residence so that you can send that information if you want it to be included with your name as a contributor to the June issue.  The third is that I would like to encourage other members to send me a description of their favorite episodes because your submissions are a lot of fun for everyone else to read and they will appear soon in one OTR newsletter or another.

Here is the list:

* Robert Horton, Kentucky
John Enrietto of Gurney, Illinois
Brian West of West Hartford, Connecticut
* Scott Mahan
Adam Graham of Boise, Idaho
* Pete Cavallo
* Michael Hingson
Evan West of Nashville, Tennessee
* Scott Galley
*Walden Hughes
* Joe Webb
* Jay in Kentucky

Please note that your address is not a requirement, but I do think that readers are always interested in knowing where contributors live.

Thank you all for your participation.