Re: To All Members Who Have Submitted Favorite Episodes To Me

Larry Maupin

Thank you Scott.  I just added that information to the list.

From: "Scott Mahan"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Monday April 5 2021 12:24:54PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] To All Members Who Have Submitted Favorite Episodes To Me

Scott Mahan, Fort Worth, Texas

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Maupin
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 7:56 AM
To: 'Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <Main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>

Greetings to everyone.  The following is a list of everyone who has sent in a favorite episode so far.  There are 15 favorite episodes, and that is enough for a really nice column in the June issue of Radio Recall.  I am posting the list for three reasons.  One is that if you have submitted a favorite episode to me and your name is not on the list, please send it again and I will include it in the column.  The second is that I am placing an asterisk before the name of each person who has not given me his or her city and state of current residence so that you can send that information if you want it to be included with your name as a contributor to the June issue.  The third is that I would like to encourage other members to send me a description of their favorite episodes because your submissions are a lot of fun for everyone else to read and they will appear soon in one OTR newsletter or another.

Here is the list:

* Robert Horton, Kentucky

John Enrietto of Gurney, Illinois

Brian West of West Hartford, Connecticut

* Scott Mahan

Adam Graham of Boise, Idaho

* Pete Cavallo

* Michael Hingson

Evan West of Nashville, Tennessee

* Scott Galley

*Walden Hughes

* Joe Webb

* Jay in Kentucky

Please note that your address is not a requirement, but I do think that readers are always interested in knowing where contributors live.

Thank you all for your participation.