From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io On Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Monday, April 5, 2021 9:57 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] To All Members Who Have Submitted Favorite Episodes To Me

Great burgers at Emma Jean's on Route 66 in Victorville. It's the kind of place that you would expect a rattling speaker in the background playing the local AM station.

Larry,

For me you just about can't beat Orson Wells and the Mercury Theatre on the Air 1938 "War of the Worlds" broadcast. I have always enjoyed anything by Orson Wells and was an H. G. Wells fan before I got into OTR. This broadcast definitely made a big impact on radio drama. Broadcast on Halloween Sunday Oct 30, 1938. I also enjoy the Dr Gideon Fell series from the BBC.

Paul Fullmer, Mackay Idaho

On 4/5/2021 9:02 AM, Michael Hingson wrote:

Hi Larry,

I live in Victorville, California hi up on the Mojave desert.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson