Re: Download from the OTRR Library

Ryan Ellett

Interesting. I tried a couple random series and also could not save the files. Maybe it's a temporary glitch?

On Monday, April 5, 2021, 09:10:44 AM CDT, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

I have started compiling ILAM. Here is a problem I have with the library (If I can explain it). The new site at  Old Time Radio Researchers (otrr.org)
lists 20 shows for " Fear That Crept Like a Cat" from 1939. I cannot download these shows.

These shows are not listed in the old OTRR Library web page Old Time Radio Researchers (otrr.org)

Note: The 1939 shows are really the 1949 shows, and the 1949 shows are really the 1996 recreation shows.

I would like to get a copy of the 1939 shows (to include in the 1949 folder) or be able to download them from the Library.

Confused, but working it out.

jj