Re: Download from the OTRR Library

Jim Jones

Doug
Yes. The old site works fine. Downloads work as advertised. However, the old site does NOT have the files listed below. It does not have the 1939 (actually 1949) files of Fear That Crept Like a Cat. It does have listings for the 1949 files, but they are really the 1996 recreation files. This is what I am trying to straighten out.

The new site lists them, plays them, but does not download them.

Sorry for the confusion.

jj

Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2021 9:22 AM
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Download from the OTRR Library

I went to the old site and played one, as it was playing I clicked on the three dots to the side and the download option came up and it did work.

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 6:40 AM Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:
Ryan
It is more than a glitch. It is a mystery!! And ILAM!! (I couldn't resist.)

On the NEW site, when you switch between the CHART view and the LIST view the following files disappear.

They play, but don't download. 
The shows are dated 1939. However, the 1st 15 are actually Mutual broadcasts from 1949. The last 5 are from a 1996 recreation.

These shows are on the OLD web page, but with different titles and harder to find.

Also, IF ANYONE HAS "THE FEAR THAT CREPT (CREEPS) LIKE A CAT" EPISODES 16-20 WITH MUTUAL INTROS OR ENDINGS. starring J - Michael Raffetto, D - Barton Yarborough, R - Walter Paterson (not Jack - Les Tremayne, Doc Long-Tony Clay), that would be a great find and complete this series.

jj

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.