I recall that episode clearly and listened to it in the past 6 months. It is a great episode and I would surely second the nomination.
Very different for Dragnet and very well written
John Brewer

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 3:19 PM Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:
Jackie:

That sounds like a good episode to listen to at Christmas time.  Oscuro Township New Mexico sounds so Old West it makes me think of Lonesome Dove.  Thank you for sharing that information.

From: "jackies@... via groups.io"
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday April 6 2021 3:06:13PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] To All Members Who Have Submitted Favorite Episodes To Me

Larry:

My favorite Dragnet show is the Christmas Show with the little boy
taking the baby Jesus from the Nativity at the Catholic Church where his
family attended. I don't know what number it it but it always made me
feel good when I listen to it It reminds me of my Grandfather who was a
police officer and how he would treat people.

Jackie Schlageter
Oscuro Township New Mexico