From: "John"
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Sent: Tuesday April 6 2021 3:30:47PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] To All Members Who Have Submitted Favorite Episodes To Me

I recall that episode clearly and listened to it in the past 6 months. It is a great episode and I would surely second the nomination.
Very different for Dragnet and very well written
John Brewer

On Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 3:19 PM Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:
Jackie:

That sounds like a good episode to listen to at Christmas time.  Oscuro Township New Mexico sounds so Old West it makes me think of Lonesome Dove.  Thank you for sharing that information.