Re: For Preservation's Sake

Michael Hingson

I hear you. TV is still a part of history after all.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io On Behalf Of Damon Fries
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 10:19 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] For Preservation's Sake

I would be interested - I’m a big fan of early TV, even if it was responsible for killing off my beloved OTR !

On 22 Apr 2021, at 19:08, Michael Hingson <mike@...> wrote:

Rick,

Would love to chat. I don’t know if I have anything you do not have, but we can compare notes. I don’t have a huge collection of thousands of different shows, but I do have quite a few. Feel free to email me at mike@... Now I’m off to finish a TV episode of Space Patrol.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson