Re: For Preservation's Sake

Gordon Johansen

It's amazing how many of those old shows are on Youtube or even Amazon Prime. I just noticed My Favorite Martian on Prime for example and have been watching a few of the episodes for fun. It was one of the shows I loved as a kid but never really got to see it that much.

Gord

April 22, 2021 11:01 AM
I am an avid collector of old TV shows and cartoons from many years. I would love to be able to exchange and share with anybody else who appreciates them for the nostalgic sake.

Please feel free to contact me.  If anyone here is familiar with AirDC I am a long time sharer there too.  All of my files are available as well.  I can offer an invite to any interested parties to join.