From: not.serious@...
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 6:39 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Sky Pilot

Hello Researchers,

Has anyone heard of a program called Sky Pilot? It appears to have been
a local creation of KPRC radio, in Houston, in the '40s, back when it
was an NBC affiliate. I've seen the transcriptions, glass based and
laminate all over the container for many of the discs.

Nothing turned up online and no one at the library had any info.

Just thought someone might have heard of it. I haven't looked in the
local newspapers of the era.

Thanks,

Joe Salerno