Re: Sky Pilot

Richard Davenport

If possible I’d like to get more info on sky pilot., first / last day of broadcast.  When it was broadcast , date/time and the actors, directors etc .  If anyone has this I can update my master library reference record on all shows.

Rick

On Apr 28, 2021, at 12:53 PM, Steve Arndt via groups.io <treefity35063@...> wrote:

Yes, 'Sky Pilot' on KPRC in Houston was a religious program featuring morning devotions, poetry and organ music.  It was presented by Charles C. Hard of Radio Religious Activities, Inc.  The 15-minute program debuted sometime around 1933 and aired daily for at least 20 years.  Charles C. Hard died in 1961.

The Amarillo 'Sky Pilot' on KGNC was another religious program, and was hosted by a Rev. H. A. Somerville.  I do not believe he was associated with Charles C. Hard or Radio Religious Activities, Inc.