Re: One More Intro

Larry Maupin

Thank you very much Gary.  I will submit it before the end of this week and if you don't mind will mention you as the person who encouraged me to do so.  You have such an interesting background, and we are both writers.  Any time you want to correspond on any matter, I will be delighted to do so.

Best wishes,

From: "Gary Coville"
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Sent: Monday April 6 2020 12:58:28AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] One More Intro

Larry,

By all means submit what you may have.  You don't need to be  a member of SPERDVAC to submit something for publication.  The email address is Radiogram@...

Regards,
Gary Coville

On 4/5/20 12:15 PM, Larry Maupin wrote:
Hello Gary.  This is a great post.  I think you uploaded some episodes of shows to the Purchasing Group that I have listened to and enjoyed, so thank you for that.

It is impressive that you are a published author and the best friend of "Radiogram's" editor.  I once belonged to SPERDVAC and have considered joining again.  I have a few short pieces that I might submit to him.  One is about an episode of a show that nobody knows about because it is not listed in any of the SPERDVAC library catalogs.  It is not even in the OTRR Library collection, so he might enjoy my identifying it and sending him a short summary of it.  This is a good example of why I read everybody's posts.

Best wishes,