Re: Duffy's Tavern

Phil Becker

Actually looking at the bit rate tells you very little about the quality of the sound.  You can have good sound at a lower bit rate and lousy sound at a higher bit rate.  You really have to listen to know.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Davenport
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2021 9:39 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Duffy's Tavern

Would looking at the bit rate not tell you quite a lot about the overall quality.   The better files are also indicated by larger size in some cases.

On Sunday, May 16, 2021, 9:20:15 PM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Mike, this one has been a long time coming with all the hardships you went through getting it off the ground. But I think it will be a gem for Duffy fans, no doubt!

On Sunday, May 16, 2021, 08:13:16 PM CDT, Mike Thomas via groups.io <thomaspilgrims@...> wrote:

I can't wait till this one is done! Such an underrated comedy imo. You have 3 to 4 funny people on every episode. The writing is fantastic

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 4:19 PM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io

<oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I've got my volunteers, thanks everyone!