Re: Another idea

Larry Maupin

Yes!!

From: "Richard Davenport"
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sunday May 23 2021 3:40:02PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Another idea

Do we have some sort of a maintain spreadsheet of information on all the shows we have maintained or shows in general? I have a pretty expensive spreadsheet I have built over the years that can easily be expanded with more topic information and columns about shows. There was a way to share the spreadsheet so people can come in and add information and edit existing information if they were invited to do so by a login of some sort.Would this interest anybody?

RickWould this interest anybody?

On May 23, 2021, at 8:29 AM, Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

Yes, I think this would work, although I believe meeting and exchanging ideas should be explored as perhaps a quarterly occurrence and should be pursued no matter what the reason.

A new released radio series is a good reason as well.

Perhaps at some point structure should also be explored so that maybe topics about OTRR could be part of the meeting which may also result in new volunteers for OTRR tasks.

Larry