Re: Another idea

Larry Maupin

Rick, I just clicked on the OTRRPedia link and did not see how to edit an entry.  I have never liked it, and do not think many people use it.  If your spreadsheet is easy to edit, you might post a link to it and members who want to use it can do so.  I have a lot of OTR episodes that are not in the OTRR Library, and would like to have a way to enter information about them directly into a database like yours.

Thank you.

From: "Richard Davenport"
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Sent: Sunday May 23 2021 9:22:37PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Another idea

The difference is with a spreadsheet like an Excel you can see a lot more information about a lot more places and things in one place the OTRR Pedia thing is a great idea but you could only search for one thing at a time. I’m also able to hop to the show I’m looking about very quickly and add or update information about the shows.

It would just be a way for people that like spreadsheet to cooperate together to create a database.

On May 23, 2021, at 6:40 PM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

This sounds a lot like our OTRRPedia, unless I'm misunderstanding what this spreadsheet would be.

On Sunday, May 23, 2021, 5:47:23 PM CDT, Larry Maupin <lmaupin@...> wrote:

Yes!!