Re: Frontier Town Release Party

Ryan Ellett

No heckling the presenter, Walden!

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 10:48 PM, Walden Hughes wrote:

Great idea

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io [mailto:main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2021 6:11 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Frontier Town Release Party

Our first release party (and I use that term very loosely!) will be this Thursday, May 27, at 8:00 central time. We will use the same Google link as before:

https://meet.google.com/rpq-qvaf-tpu

I'll do a short (10-15 min.) overview of the series and the contents of the Maintained set and then we'll listen to an episode. This is an updated set, not a brand new one. I'll then have a link to the set so you can download it from me. Brian will post a DropBox link later just as he usually does. We'll just have fun and give it a whirl...