Re: Dropbox/OneDrive/pCloud - Frontier Town v2105 #new-distro

Mike Thomas

Hickerson says 47 was a full run and he has a log for it. That was original version. Then his 2012 update says 27.....oops

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 10:51 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io
<oldradiotimes@...> wrote:
Jerry has the same 47 episodes. It's likely 52 were produced (or some multiple of 13) as that was common for syndicated series like this. One of the trade ads included in the set states 52 were available for sale. Those ads were not always entirely accurate but more than likely.

On Saturday, May 29, 2021, 12:45:42 PM CDT, Richard Davenport <klingon1@...> wrote:

My frontier town set are all at 128br except for #17 & 18.
I have notes that there were also shows for #'s 48 - 52 as well.  Does anyone know of this.  Info came from Jerry H as I recall.

On Saturday, May 29, 2021, 7:41:48 AM CDT, Brian Kavanaugh via groups.io <brian@...> wrote:

An updated release of the "Frontier Town" distro, version 2105, was announced in the Facebook group and the distro group, https://oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io/g/OTRRDistroGroup