My Surgery went well.

jackies@tularosa.net

I wanted to let you all know my surgery went well. I was not able to get onto the computer for long when I got home. Having drops put into your eye 6 times a day takes a lot out of you and does not leave much time for anything else. Along with having over 5,000 emails everything but what important kept getting deleted every day. Thank Goodness OTR is too important to delete. Now I am going through what was important to get what I need is in the works. Still almost 1,000 emails to look through.

I will have the other eye done the 16th so I still need prayers. Also don't be mad at me for not reading things every day. I will get to them as soon as possible.

Love
Jackie