Project Update #3: When Cecil Met Sally: The Cecil and Sally Initiative by Doug Hopkinson

Walden Hughes

Sent: Saturday, June 5, 2021 7:34 PM
To: waldenhughes@...
Subject: Project Update #3: When Cecil Met Sally: The Cecil and Sally Initiative by Doug Hopkinson

60%!! FUNDED / 26 DAYS TO GO. – Hello to all my backers out there! Thank you for getting me this far, it's very tense. Will I be working my turntable off with Cecil and Sally or will I be working my turntable off on other discs? Time will tell! I wanted to take a minute to better explain the new additional incentive I had implemented on June 1st when funding hit 50%. ANYONE that pledges $100 or more gets the premiums as stated but they will ALSO get one annual membership to SPERDVAC. This includes all member benefits and services AND one year of RadioGram magazine. There is a limit of 30 of these and this is only being offered until the goal of $6200 is reached. This only applies to donations placed AFTER 6/1 when this new incentive was announced. Thanks to so many of you out there helping me by posting to social media! That's where most of the pledges have come from. Please keep it going. I need just over $2400 to reach 100%. Thank you so much! Doug Hopkinson ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender. Kickstarter

Image removed by sender.

Posted by Doug Hopkinson

Jun 5, 2021

Hello to all my backers out there! Thank you for getting me this far, it's very tense. Will I be working my

turntable off with Cecil and Sally or will I be working my turntable off on other discs? Time will tell!

I wanted to take a minute to better explain the new additional incentive I had implemented on June 1st

when funding hit 50%. ANYONE that pledges $100 or more gets the premiums as stated but they will ALSO get one annual membership to SPERDVAC. This includes all member benefits and services AND

one year of RadioGram magazine. There is a limit of 30 of these and this is only being offered until the goal of $6200 is reached. This only applies to donations placed AFTER 6/1 when this new incentive was announced. 

Thanks to so many of you out there helping me by posting to social media! That's where most of the pledges have come from. Please keep it going. I need just over $2400 to reach 100%.

Thank you so much!

Doug Hopkinson

Show support and stay involved—let Doug Hopkinson know you read this update.

Image removed by sender.

or Comment

More from this creator

Update #2

We Have Reached 50% Funding!!! Please READ - WAIT TO PLEDGE UNTIL 6/2/2021!!

Update #1

Update on The Cecil and Sally Initiative

Image removed by sender.

Recommended for you

Support another creative project today.

Image removed by sender. La Rona the Card Game

$2,317

pledged

backers

days left

La Rona the Card Game

We are bring fourth a new, fun, and exciting card game in remembrance of the worst year ever 2020!

by Cesilio Silveira

Image removed by sender. Pre-order THE ABBOTT AND COSTELLO SHOW Season One Restored!

$36,859

pledged

backers

days left

Pre-order THE ABBOTT AND COSTELLO SHOW Season One Restored!

Hot off the presses; stunning new 4K restorations on HD Blu-ray and DVD from the original 35mm camera negatives!

by Bob Furmanek, 3-D Film Archive

$4,023

pledged

backers

days left

Silent Era Studio Tours - 5 Tours (1915-25) on DVD & Blu-ray

Five Silent Era Studio Films. Tours and promos of Universal, Thomas Ince Studios, Paramount & MGM (1915-1925) on DVD and Blu-ray!

by Grapevine Video

£49

pledged

backers

days left

Export Radio’s SONIC YEARBOOK

Our station is Internet-based and led by Experimental Communication student at the Royal College of Art of London.

by Export Radio

Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.

Manage your notification settings

Image removed by sender. Instagram

Image removed by sender. Facebook

Image removed by sender. Twitter

Kickstarter, PBC · 58 Kent St, Brooklyn, NY 11222

Contact us

Kickstarter Terms of Use

Image removed by sender.

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.