Duffy's Tavern set Beta version

Ryan Ellett

Since notable mistakes were identified in our last two sets (Big Show and Frontier Town) in a fairly short period of time, we thought we might try a so-called beta test of our next set, Duffy's Tavern. Below is a link to the shows we currently have slotted for the set with dates and titles. Martin Grams' book was the primary source for identifying the episodes. We would like input from anyone who has time to listen to selections. Hopefully this will avoid the discovery of errors almost immediately upon release. Please note that these are links are not to the complete Maintained set with all the accompanying documents. These are the just the shows at this point. Our goal is to have the final set ready by the end of the month.

Duffy's Tavern beta version