From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of jackies@... via groups.io
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 1:13 AM
To: main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Like a bad penny I am back

I know I have not been very active this past 1 1/2 month and I do apologize but I had really bad cataracts and I was going blind.  In this past 1 1/2 month I had both eyes worked on and now my visions is wonderful.  I will still have to have one more appointment and that should be the last one.  I should have my new glasses ordered then and everything should be perfect.

It is good to be back.

Sincerely

Jackie Schlageter