Re: ILAM - Million Dollar Curse - Episode 6

Richard Davenport

I am missing part 10 of that set.  The chime is in mine but tapers off when the talking starts.

On Wednesday, July 14, 2021, 5:32:29 PM CDT, Jim Jones <otr@...> wrote:

ILAM - Million Dollar Curse - Episode 6.

Episode 6 begins with normal (mutual) intro. At 52 sec the clock starts chiming. At 1:02 Sunny says " I came over ahead of the others, Phil." Phil responds with "So I see." ...
While they speak, the clock continues to chime in the background. The clock chimes were not in original broadcast. They were added later.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS EPISODE WITHOUT THE CHIMES EMBEDDED OVER SUNNY AND PHILS CONVERSATION?

Thanks
JJ