Re: Dropbox/OneDrive/pCloud - The Big Show v2105 #new-distro

Richard Davenport

I can say that I have 1-28 complete and from 29-57, I have very few.  Are the 29-57 available somewhere?  I would love to acquire them...

On Sunday, July 25, 2021, 5:25:59 PM CDT, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

I finally checked in with Jerry about the mysterious missing 1951-10-14 episode and his copy is also the incorrectly labeled 10-21 episode. At some point he hopes to check against the masters his recordings came from, but that may be a while. The 10-21 episode begins with Fred Allen repeating his name when they are introducing the guests. Perhaps the 10-14 broadcast no longer exists.
Ryan

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 09:39 AM, Larry Gassman wrote:

Jerry now has all of the Big Shows, 57 in all including those shows with different listings for both October 14, and 21st.