Re: Old Radio Times #109 (July-August)

mcoates

Can someone tell me where to send my monthly payment. I asked last month but got no response. Perhaps I just didn't see it. I don't want to be in arrears. Thank you!!!

On 9/7/21 9:02 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io wrote:
The July-August issue of the Old Radio Times is being edited and proofed as I type this (about two weeks late!). I want to put out feelers to see if anyone is interested in taking over editing the e-zine. It's currently on a bi-monthly schedule but it's really up to the editor how often we put out issues.
Drop me a private email (oldradiotimes@...) if interested.