Membership for Old Time Radio Purchasing Group?

David Oxford

Michael Coates:

Are the dues you’re talking about related to the Purchasing Group?

If so, you need to go to the Purchasing Group site: https://oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io/g/OTRRPurchasingGroup .  Jim Wood is the treasurer of the OTRRPG and his email is otrpg@...
FYI, there are no dues to be a member of the main Old Time Radio Researchers Group.

Membership is open to any member of the Researchers Group (OTRRG). There is a $5 per month fee to help fund projects. Currently our members are transferring reel to reel tapes to digital format. Please join us if interested in helping to fund projects even if you can’t transfer reels or transcription discs. We need your financial support to purchase these items. You'll get the files released by us at least 1-2 years before being released to the OTRR Library for general distro.

David Oxford
OTRRPG Moderator

On Sep 7, 2021, at 22:44, mcoates via groups.io <mcoates_bills@...> wrote:

Can someone tell me where to send my monthly payment. I asked last month but got no response. Perhaps I just didn't see it. I don't want to be in arrears. Thank you!!!