From: "Scott Galley via groups.io" <scottgalley@...>
Date: 25/9/21 9:05 pm (GMT+10:00)
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] City Hospital

Any chance that those South African episodes of Medical File can be shared with the other Scott — namely me?

As to 'Address Unknown', Ian, I would love to see your list. Such a great show, but we're coming to the last of the Grace Gibson discs that Bruce has put out. Will leave a big hole in our Monday night listening, unless I can secure more.

Scott