Springbok Radio

Scott Galley

All this talk of Medical FIle and Address Unknown brings up an interesting topic, namely South African radio. To my knowledge, there is no book or website dealing exclusively with the history and shows that came out of South Africa during its long history of dramatic radio. I know of 'Taxi', 'General Motors on Safari', 'The Avengers', etc; but does anyone know of a good source for information dealing with Springbok Radio and South African dramatic radio culture in general? I find these more 'exotic' (at least to North American ears) shows and broadcasters an endless source of fascination.

Scott