From: "Scott Galley via groups.io" <scottgalley@...>
Sent: 27/09/2021 1:17:38 PM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Springbok Radio

What an odd response. Curiosity about another’s culture does not imply a desire to dominate it. I was just saying that I enjoyed what I’ve heard and was interested in finding out more. In the same way that I’m interested in broadcasting from Great Britain, Australia, Canada, or for that matter, the US, which is not my home country.

If I’ve stepped on some sort of cultural minefield (surprisingly easy to do in today’s hypersensitive age) then it was done accidentally.

This is a reminder to me as to why I try never to participate in any online forums. You ask a simple question…