Re: New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Larry Maupin

Hi Blayne,

This morning I closed the window for members of the OTRR groups to join the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound and be able to receive the 11 episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly as well as other benefits of joining the group.

I will make an exception for you because your message came in while I was sending one out to all the members who have requested the shows so far.

If you wish to join REPS, just type "Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound" into your browser, then click on the link that takes you to the website, then hover on "Get Involved" at the top of the screen, then click on "Join REPS" from the menu that drops down and you will be taken to the page where you can make payment using either PayPal or a credit card.

After doing that please forward the message that appears in your Inbox with the receipt conforming your payment and I will forward it to the group's treasurer so she can officially enroll you, and just before I do that I will send you the 11 episodes of Fibber McGee you have requested.

Best regards,

Larry Maupin

-----------------------------------------

To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Cc:
Sent: Monday September 27 2021 7:29:40AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Larry,

I would like to receive a copy of the Fibber & Molly Programs.  Thank you!
----
Blayne Mayfield
--
Larry Maupin

Join main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.