Re: Springbok Radio

Ryan Ellett

I think it's important to remind everyone that Ian was not stating his opinion of the matter, but relating his knowledge of and experience with the lead South African Springbok researchers. I want to make sure it doesn't get lost in all the responses that Ian's point (as I read it) was to let everyone know why there is not a published work on South African radio at this point, which was the question that started this thread if I recall. Let's not argue with Ian about someone else's beliefs and opinions.