Re: Springbok Radio

Scott Galley

Re: Springbok Radio.

Original Question: Is there a book on the subject?

Expected Answer: No.

No backstory asked for. No knowledge, or concern, on my part, of the backstory. The reason that I got my back up was simply because of the line in the initial response to my query: "It is THEIR heritage." (Ian's emphasis, not mine) as though by asking if there was a book, I was engaging in some sort of cultural appropriation. Let's be clear about the reason this thread got so heated.

Anyway, on to other things.

There's a book on a wonderful BBC show called "Music While You Work", which I just ordered. (I have a few samples of the show, and it's lovely.) I'm going to go to the mailbox and wait for that.