Re: Springbok Radio

Scott Galley

Oh, and by the way. No grudges here. If the message was misinterpreted, or what-have-you, it's still a tempest in a teapot.

The more information we can get from knowledgeable historians on their subjects, the happier I am.

I agree with Mike in that "I would rather have someone available as a sterling resource of info than the show itself if I had to choose". If an interesting backstory is available on an existing show (see Joe Webb's "The Big Story" as an example) or a good book is available on shows that were never in circulation (see Martin Gram's new book on the 'lost' Lone Ranger episodes) or a facet of the radio culture is made available (see Ian's website for information on the ABC Argonauts Club) then I'm happy.