11 Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly plus 9 OTR Soap Opera Episodes

Larry Maupin

I would like to clarify that any member of this group can still receive the above by joining the Radio Enthusiasts of Puget Sound before midnight this coming Sunday.  The cost to join for one year is $25, and after joining you will receive all the above episodes you request within 24 hours.  A number of other benefits will be available to you as soon as you become a member.

So if you decide to join REPS, just send me a message and I will tell you how to do that.