Re: Old Time Radio Shortwave

-

Just as a general note, smartspeakers will tune in international stations which also have an net presence. Sadly the shortwave world has
greatly declined since the net proliferated with station access.

Bbc has rebroadcasts of its old content from all eras, just ask your smartspeaker to play bbc radio 4 extra. If you goto that bbc web page
there should be schedule info and net access to shows.

On Tue, 28 Sep 2021, KENDALL SHARPE via groups.io wrote:

I recently purchased a shortwave radio, does anyone know of any old time radio stations that exist on shortwave and are receivable within the United States??? I found out online that an OTR shortwave radio station did exist back in the summer of 2019, but I've been unable to find anything that's still current.

--
ent-
XR