Re: City Hospital

Scott Mahan

Sure. After I finish rationalizing Richard’s files with my files then I’d be happy to share. Shoot me a line one-on-one and remind me to do it.

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Galley via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2021 6:06 AM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] City Hospital

Any chance that those South African episodes of Medical File can be shared with the other Scott — namely me?

As to 'Address Unknown', Ian, I would love to see your list. Such a great show, but we're coming to the last of the Grace Gibson discs that Bruce has put out. Will leave a big hole in our Monday night listening, unless I can secure more.

Scott