From: "Litsey, Alan via groups.io"
To: "main@oldtimeradioresearchers.groups.io"
Sent: Thursday September 30 2021 10:30:57AM
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] New Episodes of Fibber McGee and Molly Available

Hi Larry, thank you. Please send me the information for joining REPS. So appreciate it. Best, Alan
alitsey@...

On Sep 30, 2021, at 9:15 AM, Larry Maupin via groups.io <lmaupin@...> wrote:

 Hi Alan,

Do you belong to REPS?  I ask because you are not on the list of members to whom I send updates about acquisitions by the online library.  If you are not a member and want the Fibber McGee shows, the only way you can get them is by joining REPS before Sunday at midnight.  The cost for a one-year membership is $25.  If you are not a member and do plan to join, please let me know and I will tell you the process involved in joining.  If you are a member and want the shows, I should be able to find you on the membership list and send you the shows.

Please reply and clarify this matter for me.

Best regards,

From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> on behalf of Michael Hingson <mike@...>
Date: Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 8:26 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>