Re: Interesting sound fx fail on Suspense on East broadcast, gets it right on West

Joe Webb

Edited

indeed yes, a typo on my part

not sure how you saw that because i edited that whole section out a minute after the initial post that was copied and pasted from cobalt club. no one here should have been able to see the section about "green-eyed monster" with lloyd nolan unless they were on about the same time i was putting it up

glad you caught it! fixed my file name accordingly, and the original cobalt post -- future generations have been saved from the errors of "my two finger typing" :)

you should join us there https://cobaltclubannex.forumotion.com  -- it's free