Re: Father Knows Best Missing Episodes

Kevin Karweck

Looks like the one I sent you is a repeat of 7-6-50. This seems to be the title of 7-3-52.

On Apr 12, 2020, at 11:55 AM, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

There are actually two different efforts going on to create a Father Knows Best set. Ours and then some other individuals. My hope is at some point they can be merged. But right now the other partial set is in better shape, with quite a few more episodes than OTRR has dug up (several came from a dealer than we can purchase in the future if needed).

It'd be nice if we could contribute some unique content to the sets. According to Jim Cox's 2006 book on radio sitcoms, the entire run of 197 episodes is available, either in private collections or from dealers. However, between the two FKB sets under construction, the following episodes still are unaccounted for. I count 70, over 1/3 of the run. If you happen to have any hiding in your collection or like to scour dealer catalogs, please let us know if any can be tracked down.

49/08/25
 49/09/01
 49/09/08
 49/09/15