From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Maupin
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 2:47 PM
To: 'main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io' <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] favorite shows

This is really good Patrick.  There has been so much debate about when the old-time radio era actually ended, but it is still a very interesting issue.  The final radio soap operas were aired on November 25, 1960.  But if both YTJD and Suspense left the air after September 30, 1962 that seems as good a time as any.  I guess Gunsmoke must have been gone by then also.

From: Larry Maupin <
lmaupin@...>
From: "BrianWest2 via groups.io"