Re: Cinnamon Bear 2021

Ryan Ellett

Larry,
There are few details other than it's produced by Audible and you'll need a subscription to listen. I'm not sure if I have one through my Amazon subscription or not. You'd have to inquire with Audible and who knows what the liklihood is of getting a response. John's right that it isn't available until the 29th, but I guess there is a small sample available at that link. I haven't brought myself to listen to it yet.

On Sunday, November 21, 2021, 10:41:35 PM CST, Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

Ryan,

Walden and John and I would love to talk to the producers of this new production for YesterdayUSA to plug the new production.

Is there a web site or contact information that might be made available?

Larry Gassman