From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Davenport via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 23:20
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: EXT: Re: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Cinnamon Bear 2021

A reboot of the Cinnamon Bear show.  That's in league with a live action reboot of Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer or Frosty The Snowman.  I have the original run of the show at 64br.  Does anyone know if a set is out there in a higher br?

On Monday, November 22, 2021, 11:31:09 AM CST, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes@...> wrote:

Larry,

There are few details other than it's produced by Audible and you'll need a subscription to listen. I'm not sure if I have one through my Amazon subscription or not. You'd have to inquire with Audible and who knows what the liklihood is of getting a response. John's right that it isn't available until the 29th, but I guess there is a small sample available at that link. I haven't brought myself to listen to it yet.

On Sunday, November 21, 2021, 10:41:35 PM CST, Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@...> wrote:

Ryan,

Walden and John and I would love to talk to the producers of this new production for YesterdayUSA to plug the new production.

Is there a web site or contact information that might be made available?

Larry Gassman