Re: Cinnamon Bear 2021

-

The issue of br is an interesting one. Given the often transcription based bbroadcasts over am radio with tube based electronics in the home,
of that era, has anyone studied what the highest potential br at the radio speaker might be?

On Tue, 23 Nov 2021, Richard Davenport wrote:

A reboot of the Cinnamon Bear show.?? That's in league with a live action reboot of Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer or Frosty The Snowman.?? I have the original run of the show at 64br.?? Does anyone know if a set is out there in a higher br?

On Monday, November 22, 2021, 11:31:09 AM CST, Ryan Ellett via groups.io <oldradiotimes=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Larry,There are few details other than it's produced by Audible and you'll need a subscription to listen. I'm not sure if I have one through my Amazon subscription or not. You'd have to inquire with Audible and who knows what the liklihood is of getting a response. John's right that it isn't available until the 29th, but I guess there is a small sample available at that link. I haven't brought myself to listen to it yet.Ryan
www.RyanEllett.com

The Old Time Radio Researchers"Saving the Past for the Future"
http://www.OTRR.orghttp://otrr.org/?c=library

On Sunday, November 21, 2021, 10:41:35 PM CST, Larry Gassman <larrygassman1@gmail.com> wrote:

Ryan,

Walden and John and I would love to talk to the producers of this new production for YesterdayUSA to plug the new production.

Is there a web site or contact information that might be made available?

Larry Gassman

??

??