From: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io <main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ryan Ellett via groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 6, 2021 7:09 PM
To: main@OldTimeRadioResearchers.groups.io
Subject: [OldTimeRadioResearchers] Hollywood on the Air

If anyone fancies themself a fan of the series Hollywood on the Air, I have four hours of content for you to review. It is taken from a 1200' reel with one hour per track per side. As much as I can match performers and songs with the show summaries on Goldin's site, it appears to be a mishmash of selections from various shows, rather than complete episodes. But I'm not 100% sure and would be thrilled if someone wanted to make their way through them and really try to tease out what is included on this reel.